WANT TO BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM?
We are a locally owned company providing evidence-based, data driven, and highly individualized interventions to children and families in Southern Pines and the surrounding areas of North Carolina. We serve a wide range of needs though the majority of our clients are children with autism or developmental delays between the ages of 3 and 12. We are currently hiring highly motivated individuals who have a passion for helping children succeed. All behavior technicians receive Registered Behavior Technician Certification, hands-on training with the clients they will be working with, and frequent supervision both in the field and in a 1:1 or group setting.
Required Skills for Behavior Technician:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong communication skills
- Reliable transportation
- Availability 8:00am-5:30pm
- Background in either education or psychology fields
Required Skills for BCBA:
- Current BCBA certification
- Completion of 8 hour supervision course required by BACB
- Minimum of 2 years experience working with children diagnosed with ASD or developmental disabilities
- Minimum of one year experience supervising behavior technicians in the field
- Experience developing treatment programs including functional behavior assessments and writing behavior intervention plans
- Experience using ABLLS-R or VB-MAPP and other similar assessments
- BLS/CPR training
- Experience working in home and community setting such as public and private schools
Benefits of working at Effective Interventions Inc:
- Compensation rate higher than state average for this position with opportunities for frequent raises based on meeting clear company competencies.
- Collaboration with highly qualified team members with small caseloads where your opinion and feedback is valued
- Supervision for all those enrolled in a Master’s program at no cost to you.
- Our BCBAs have small local caseloads, of 5-7 clients, so you will always have time to see clients, behavior technicians, and parents regularly.This creates high quality programs with excellent communication and very little down time or expense for travel.
- Parent training is required monthly so we have high generalization and great team work with our families.
- Frequent supervision (most times weekly) means highly qualified behavior technicians who are supported and motivated to implement treatment plans with high fidelity.
- Simple IRA with company match up to 3% of pay.
- Paid CEU’s and admission to NCABA.
How to Apply:
Email your cover letter and resume to info@EffectiveInterventionsNC.com today!